We have been providing all aspects of plumbing services 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are not just an Emergency Plumber, we will work according to your schedule, arriving on time to fix any of your plumbing problems. Often we may have a local plumber working in your area today. Rest assured that you will speak to a plumber, not an answering service, so they can help provide a plumbing solution, sometimes solving an emergency over the phone thus saving you time and money. If you call us today we can provide a solution to all those plumbing problems.
Listed below are a few of what we can help you with
- Hot water solutions
- Help you obtain applicable hot water rebates
- Fix those smelly blocked drains
- Water pressure low – this can lead to high Sydney Water bills as you leave the tap on too long
- High gas or electric bills costing you money you could be using somewhere else
- Gas leaks
- Water leaks
- Burst pipes
- Flexi hoses in your washing machine or dishwasher leaking or burst
- Tiles falling away from the wall
- Tile regrouting
- Leaking taps
- Leaking toilets
- Taps that won’t turn off – ask us about SUPER WASHERS
- Does your toilet not flush or keeps running – this is costing you MONEY
- Tree roots in your drains
- Burst pipes
- Flood damage
- RPZ testing and installation – Sydney Water accredited RPZ installers and testers
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom plumbing
- Garden taps
We can clear your blocked drain in no time!
We use the following technologies to clear your blocked drain:
- CCTV Camera
- Pipe locating equipment
- Rootx treatment (a tree root inhibitor)
- Water jetter and hot water jetting equipment
- Electric eel
- Pipe re-lining
- Pipe Laying
- Pit Building
Hot water plumbing
Hot water is one of the most important conveniences in a modern home, and we often take it for granted until a problem arises. When your instantaneous hot water system suddenly fails or begins to show signs of trouble, we can work quickly and efficiently to restore hot water to your home and make life more comfortable again.
Our hot water plumbing service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Even on holidays and weekends, you can easily reach us when you need help with your continuous hot water system. Once we receive your call, our plumbers will arrive on time to get your hot water restored quickly.
After servicing your hot water heater, our plumber will conduct a free inspection of your home. We provide this service to help homeowners identify potential plumbing problems that could lead to future emergencies. It’s all part of our dedication to ensuring that the plumbing in homes throughout Sydney remains in perfect working order.
At Cream Plumbing we provide the following services in relation to your Roof Leak :
- Repair leaks on your existing roof
- Installation of a new Colourbond roof
- Replacement of old metal / Colourbond roof
- Installation of new downpipes and guttering which can help prevent future Roof leaks
- Repair of all types of roof and wall sheeting
- Gutter guard installation
- Installation of roof ventilators which will help in ventilating your roof or attic space. We can install clear ventilators which also let light in.
Our professional plumbers are experienced in detecting and locating strata plumbing problems that have the potential to become costly nightmares in larger, shared buildings.
The service doesn’t stop at repairing the problem we were called to fix. We will also conduct an extensive investigation of strata building plumbing systems and report any foreseeable problems – and solutions – to prevent future issues and expense.
We regularly liaise with strata managers, real estate agents and tenants to co-ordinate prompt and timely attendance to jobs, whether during emergencies or part of routine maintenance, trouble-shooting and plumbing service upgrades.